Sunday, December 14, 2008

wisconsin to-do: the shotski

In my coverage of santa cycling, I left out one important note -- I checked off a "Wisconsin To-Do" Saturday. Currently the "Wisconsin To-Do" list only exists in my head, but I have a feeling it could manifest itself in this blog very soon.

At any rate, I did a "shotski" this weekend. Yes, correct, a ski with shot glasses attached. I joined two fellow Santas in shotskiing with Jager at Kochanski's.

Now that it's off the list I don't know if it will be repeated.

What are some other Wisconsin To-Dos I should add?

1 comment:

  1. Ah Jaeger. I was at a party last weekend and after 3 glasses of wine, someone asked if I'd like a shot of Jaeger. I said, "That sounds like a GREAT idea!" (the wine talking). I took it. I was seriously f*cked up afterward. Had to sit it out for awhile. Jaeger bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items