Thursday, December 11, 2008

horn tooting: exciting announcement

I'm excited to announce that I've been selected to serve on the Young Non-Profit Professionals Network (YNPN)-Milwaukee Chapter Board for 2009!
The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network promotes an efficient, viable, and inclusive nonprofit sector that supports the growth, learning, and development of young professionals. We engage and support future nonprofit and community leaders through professional development and networking opportunities designed for young people involved in the Greater Milwaukee nonprofit community.
I am grateful for the opportunity and thank the existing Board for approving my application. A huge thanks also to those who encouraged me to apply.

I'm very enthusiastic about where this organization is going in 2009 and look forward to being a part of it.

I am also looking forward to the YNPN Holiday Networking even at Bar Louie at Bayshore this evening. The fun starts at 5:30 p.m. -- just bring a donation (food or cash) for Hunger Task Force.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items