Wednesday, December 3, 2008

travel the world in the comments section

In two recent posts I've mentioned non-Milwaukee places. In my review of my night in Chicago I obviously went into detail, but in my review of The Domes I briefly mentioned the word "Singapore."

Apparently both were enough to solicit vaguely guised sales pitches from services for those locales.

Very strange.

And yet I can't meet the 50 states challenge? (Although thanks to Becky's business trip I did get Nevada -- woohoo!)

C'mon folks from:
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Montana
  • Wyoming
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • South Dakota
  • Indiana
  • Mississippi
  • West Virginia
  • Delaware
  • Rhode Island
  • Vermont
  • New Hampshire
  • Maine
Sell me something!

What is the most random sales pitch you've ever gotten in your comments section? Do you delete them or just leave them for a laugh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items