Monday, December 15, 2008

update: new hampshire, i'll forgive you for now

My mom led charge to complete the New England portion of my 50 States Challenge, and successfully got my Auntie Willow from Maine and my old babysitter, Shannon, from Rhode Island, to click through. She also bugged my friend in New Hampshire, but with the terrible ice storm there...well, I suppose no power for days is a good enough excuse.

Now I have 15 days to fill in the blanks of:
  • Alaska
  • Idaho
  • Wyoming
  • New Mexico
  • North Dakota
  • Oklahoma
  • South Dakota
  • Mississippi
  • West Virginia
  • Delaware
  • New Hampshire

I'm going to have to start randomly commenting on blogs from those states. Any suggestions on where I should click?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items