Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thank You Hinesberg, Vermont!

Slowly but surely I'm moving forward in the 50 states challenge. Today I left a comment on the Margaret & Helen Blog and someone from Vermont kindly clicked through to mine. By the way, in case you haven't read M&H, check it out. I found it through Feministing.com and have been hooked ever since. It's two elderly ladies who give an interesting perspective to the political climate. I hope to be like them when I'm old. Plus they're rocking matching scooters in their bloghead photo, that's pretty badass.

Also, Becky would like to remind everyone that not only did she click through to this blog from Nevada this week, but it was from the Spa Tower at the Bellagio Hotel.

I feel more luxurious just knowing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by The Accidental Wisconsinite. Your feedback is welcome, but please be civilized. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

mcarnold's shared items